Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals Open
February 20 - March 20.
Conference sessions are the core of our event schedule. We are seeking proposals that engage attendees, provide insights and solutions, identify trends and innovations, and elevate voices from the field in a variety of tracks.
The National Conference Planning Committee is specifically soliciting presentations that focus on the following aspects of concurrent and dual enrollment programs:
- Accreditation and Program Quality- This track features sessions in support of the implementation of NACEP program quality standards and accreditation.
- Advising and Student Support – Sessions in this track focus on the way programs recruit, engage, advise, and support students.
- Career and Technical Education (CTE) – This track includes topics at the intersection of college and careers through CTE dual and concurrent enrollment.
- Equity and Access – Sessions in this track are focused on improving educational equity and access to and through dual and concurrent enrollment.
- Policy – Sessions in this track feature state, federal, system, and/or institutional policies that work to increase student access and success in dual and concurrent enrollment.
- Program Development, Management, and Innovation – This track explores the nuts and bolts of running a dual or concurrent enrollment program, including accreditation, staff development, best practices and areas for innovation.
- Research, Data, and Program Evaluation – This track is perfect for discussions around new research, using data to drive decisions and discussion, and ways to use program evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Presenters are responsible for all conference-related expenses, including registration, travel, lodging, and meals.
- All session proposals must be submitted using the online submission form. The deadline to submit is Monday, March 20, 2023. Proposals in other formats will not be considered.
- We will begin notifying applicants in June by email.
- Lead presenters are NACEP's primary contact for the session and are expected to coordinate communications with all other co-presenters. All contact between lead presenters and NACEP will be through email.