Led by experienced professionals from NACEP-accredited concurrent enrollment programs, this in-depth workshop features strategies for implementing NACEP’s national standards that enhance the quality of concurrent enrollment programs.
NACEP's Virtual Accreditation Institute is available to view on-demand. Attendance at this event fulfills the requirement of attending an Accreditation Institute for programs interested in submitting an application for the 2022-2023 cycle.
Experienced trainers from leading NACEP-accredited programs cover the following learning objectives:
- The importance of upholding high standards to ensure the academic integrity of college courses
- Ways to engage faculty and other key stakeholders in implementing quality improvement practices
- The range of practices described by NACEP’s standards
- Strategies for conducting a self-study to align a concurrent enrollment program with NACEP’s national standards
- Types of documentary evidence necessary to assemble an exemplary accreditation application
- How to navigate NACEP’s peer-review program accreditation
NACEP's Accreditation Institute is great for:
- the college or university’s concurrent enrollment coordinator,
- the college or university’s chief academic officer or designee,
- college faculty who provide academic oversight over courses offered for concurrent enrollment, and
- key high school partners, such as a school district superintendent, district or school-based concurrent enrollment coordinator, or high school principal.
Resources from NACEP's Accreditation Institute are restricted to individuals who have attended an Institute previously. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if this applies to you and you need the password to access these materials.