Membership includes any institution or individual involved with concurrent enrollment partnerships that submits a membership application and pays annual dues as recommended by the Membership Committee and approved by the Board of Directors. Membership in MiCEP does not preclude institution or individual participation in other organizations or associations.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Right to vote (one vote per institution, designated at the Annual Meeting)
- Right to hold office, serve as committee chairs or members
- Right to attend MiCEP sponsored activities
- Right to reduced fees for MiCEP sponsored activities
- Right to an institutional membership certificate
- Opportunity to serve as committee members
- Opportunity to attend MiCEP sponsored activities
- Opportunity for reduced fees for MiCEP sponsored activities
- Opportunity for an individual membership certificate
Any public or private postsecondary or secondary institution that submits a membership application and pays annual dues. Institutional membership fees are $50 per year for each institution.
Any individual who supports the mission of MiCEP that submits a membership application and pays annual dues. Individual membership fees are $20 per year for each individual.
2018-2019 Individual Members
Luke Baker, Lisa Bartell, Jonathan Chapman, Dan Clark, Deborah Coates, Kristin Doneth, Chuck Pearson, Marc Smith, Melissa Springsteen, Jennifer Thomas, Cindy Wenzlick
Retiree membership fees are $15 per year for each individual.