The Ohio Alliance of Dual Enrollment Partnerships (OADEP) began in 2009 as a grass root cadre of dual enrollment practitioners and advocates from across Ohio meeting to discuss best practices, opportunities and challenges. OADEP is proud to be the first state chapter of the National Alliance of Concurrent Partnerships (NACEP).
The purpose of this organization is to link Ohio college-school dual enrollment partnerships and to support and promote such partnerships through advocacy of quality initiatives, program development, professional development, communication and promotion of national standards.
Key activities include:
- Disseminate the standards of quality dual enrollment programs
- Provide professional development to all interested parties concerning quality dual enrollment programs, including discussions for best practices and challenges
- Advocate for programs that enable interested teachers to obtain dual enrollment credentialing
- Serve as a state advocate for dual enrollment partnerships
- Foster strong partnerships between post-secondary and secondary institutions
Join us! OADEP Membership Application
Become involved! OADEP Committee Interest Form