Ready to Experience the National Summit for Dual Credit Programs?
South Texas College and the National Alliance for Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships
About the Conference
The National Summit for Dual Credit Programs (NSDCP) is tailored for higher education institutions, school district personnel, and State/National entities. This year, the National Summit for Dual Credit Programs is being co-hosted by South Texas College and the National Alliance for Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships (NACEP). NSDCP will provide attendees with valuable information and key takeaways to help your work in dual credit and college readiness.
Why Attend NSDCP 2022?
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals
- Network with colleagues within the dual credit realm
- Join the discussion on current issues facing dual credit and higher education
- Explore innovative ideas and gain new perspectives about dual credit
- Learn about opportunities and challenges facing students and educators today
Submit a Proposal
Submit a presentation proposal for the upcoming conference! Share your success stories, ideas, tips and tricks with your fellow dual credit colleagues. Different tracks that meet all needs.