Publications on State Dual/Concurrent Enrollment Policy
Members Only / State Policy / State/System Reports / Student Outcomes /
- Dounay Zinth, Jennifer. Increasing Student Success in Dual Enrollment Programs: 13 Model State-Level Policy Components. Denver, CO: Education Commission of the States (February 2014).
- Hoffman, Nancy and Joel Vargas. A Policymaker’s Guide to Early College Designs: Expanding a Strategy for Achieving College Readiness for All. Boston, MA: Jobs for the Future (October 2010).
- Hoffman, Nancy, Joel Vargas, and Janet Santos. On Ramp to College: Policymaker’s Guide to Dual Enrollment. Boston, MA: Jobs for the Future (May 2008).
- Karp, Melinda Melchur, Thomas R. Bailey, Katherine L. Hughes, and Baranda Fermin. Update to State Dual Enrollment Policies: Addressing Access and Quality. New York, NY: Community College Research Center, Columbia University, Teachers College (2005).
- Krueger, Carl. Dual Enrollment: Policy Issues Confronting State Policymakers. Denver, CO: Education Commission of the States (March 2006).
- Lerner, Jennifer Brown and Brand, Betsy. The College Ladder: Linking Secondary and Postsecondary Education for Success for All Students. Washington, D.C.: American Youth Policy Forum (September 2006).
- Michelau, Demarée K. “The State Policy Landscape” in Accelerated Learning Options: Moving the Needle on Access and Success. Boulder, CO: Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (June 2006).
- Ward, Diane and Joel Vargas. What Gets Measured Gets Done: Adding College-course Completion to K-12 Accountability Systems. Boston, MA: Jobs for the Future (October 2011).