College in High School Programs & COVID-19: Two Years of Challenge and Change
COVID-19 Resources / National Reporting / State Policy /
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the nation’s education system, and its college in high school programs are no exception. CHSA’s new paper examines the impact of the pandemic on college in high school programs, drawn from a national survey of over 300 dual enrollment practitioners in 38 states and the District of Columbia.
The paper includes:
- The major impacts of COVID-19 on college in high school programs;
- Challenges created by the pandemic for the future of college in high school programs;
- Positive developments in college in high school programs inspired by the pandemic;
- Initial reflections on the expected continuation and expansion of online dual enrollment access; and
- Profiles of programs and states who have made noteworthy changes to their programs or policies as a consequence of the pandemic.
To learn more, click to access the paper.