Leadership Academy, Class of 2019 Announced
May 28, 2019
NACEP is excited to announce the latest Leadership Academy, Class of 2019.
The NACEP Leadership Academy is in its second year and offers practitioners a chance to enhance their leadership skills through intensive leadership training. Each participant will be paired with a mentor for one-on-one coaching to complete a project related to her or his professional goals.
The Leadership Academy Class of 2019 will kick off in late July with a retreat in Bozeman, Montana. Some of the topics covered this year will be:
- Strategic Planning
- Education Policy framework and advocacy
- Analyzing and Utilizing Data and Understanding Trends
- Creative Problem Solving
- Building Partnerships/Networks
- Transformative Leadership
Say hello to our Class!
- Jorge Amaral, Director, Early College Experience, Northwest Arkansas Community College (AR)
- Kelli Antonides, Director, Career & College Promise Programs, Rowan-Cabarrus Community College(NC)
- Madeline Brockish, Administrative Assistant for Concurrent Enrollment, Boulder Valley School District (CO)
- Tara Bratton, Coordinator of Concurrent Enrollment & Business Faculty, College of the Ouachitas (AR)
- Shaunyale Canada, Manager, HS Programs Advising & Completion, Austin Community College (TX)
- Kyle Carrigan, Director of Dual Enrollment, Central Washington University (WA)
- Rachel Clark, Coordinator, Students & School Partnerships, Purdue University Northwest (IN)
- Kasey Damori, Director of Online & Innovative Education, Western Wyoming Community College (WY)
- Mike Daniels, Concurrent Enrollment Academic Advisor, Snow College (UT)
- Diane Dorgen, Dual Enrollment & Career Pathways Program Manager, Gallatin College/Montana State University (MT)
- Karrie Hornbacher, Early College Senior Coordinator, College of Southern Idaho (ID)
- Amy Hubbard, Early Lead Coordinator, University of Maine System (ME)
- Speranta Klees, Post-SecondaryPartnerships Manager, WEST-MEC (AZ)
- Caitlin Minch, Dual Enrollment Program Manager, Prince George's Community College (MD)
- Trey Pippin, College and Career Readiness Counselor, Daviess County High School (KY)
- Steve Pugmire, Associate Director, Concurrent Enrollment at Utah Valley University (UT)
- Ben Stancil, Dual Enrollment English Coordinator, Montcalm Community College (MI)
- Alexandria Terrazas, Assistant Dean, Student Success, Moraine Valley Community College (IL)
About the Author
Miranda has her B.A. in Communication from NC State University and her M.S. in Sports Management from Drexel University. Prior to NACEP, Miranda spent time working for The Burlington School as their Director of Communications. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, coaching softball, and watching her nephews grow up. Fun fact, Miranda, and her twin sister Shaina were the first two recruits to sign a softball scholarship at NC State University and were inducted into the North Carolina Softball Coaches Association Hall of Fame for their contributions and success in the game of softball.