MnCEP Purpose & Vision
The Minnesota Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships (MnCEP) is a statewide consortium of secondary and postsecondary stakeholders that serves as a collaborative resource and advocate for Concurrent and Dual Enrollment Partnerships to facilitate equitable student access and success.
Key activities include:
- Fostering effective partnerships between secondary and postsecondary education institutions
- Facilitating the interchange of ideas and issues
- Providing opportunities for professional development
- Disseminating research and information about programs and partnerships
- Supporting the implementation of national standards for Concurrent and Dual Enrollment partnerships
- Fostering cooperation among education professionals and agencies
MnCEP is Minnesota’s dual credit leader (partnerships that fall under the Minnesota PSEO Act). The consortium is committed to eliminating inequities in access and success based on a student’s race/ethnicity, socio-economic status, citizenship status, disability, English language proficiency, first-generation college status, gender, geographical locations and sexual orientation.