A limited number of scholarships are available for high school representatives to attend the 2015 NACEP National Conference in Denver, Colorado on October 26-27, 2015.
What does the scholarship cover?
- The full conference registration fee
- Two nights stay at the conference venue
Any other fees and all travel expenses are the responsibility of the conference participant.
Who should apply?
You must be an employee of a high school, secondary school district, secondary career center, or consortia of school districts to apply for a scholarship. Priority will be given to first-time conference attendees. Scholarships are limited to one person per institution.
Applicants may include:
- High School Teachers
- School District Employees
Main Application Questions:
- Please tell us about your role in your school's concurrent enrollment program and your relationship to your postsecondary partners. Please describe what is distinctive about the concurrent enrollment program at your school(s) and, if you are a teacher, the concurrent enrollment classes that you teach.
- Describe something you tried to do this year to improve your concurrent enrollment program (or courses) and the result.
- Please explain why you want to attend the annual NACEP conference and why we should give this scholarship to you over another candidate.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2015
Notification Date: August 1, 2015.