As the only national membership-based organization representing concurrent enrollment partnerships, NACEP's member institutions collectively engage in collegial interaction and support, program and professional development, research and advocacy.
Build skills and connections to improve your program and advance your career
- Get advice and share ideas on the members-only email discussion list of 500 experienced concurrent enrollment practitioners
- Gain new perspectives and learn best practices at NACEP’s national conferences and workshops—and take advantage of the member discount
- Learn about the legislation, trends, policies, and research affecting concurrent enrollment
- Access additional resources in the members-only sections of the website
Communicate excellence to schools, parents, students, faculty, and policy-makers
- Validate the quality of your program through NACEP accreditation—earning the right to use the NACEP logo on your publications and website
- Showcase your program nationally through NACEP’s website, blog, and other publications
- Obtain NACEP assistance and advocacy resources to support the improvement of and expansion of concurrent enrollment in your state
Help shape concurrent enrollment through national leadership opportunities
- Join one of NACEP’s vital and active committees
- Run for an elected position on NACEP’s Board of Directors
- Participate in the national forum for concurrent enrollment
Download our membership brochure for more information.