Led by experienced professionals from NACEP-accredited concurrent enrollment programs, this in-depth workshop features strategies for implementing NACEP’s 2017 national standards that enhance the quality of concurrent enrollment programs.
The Institute is being hosted by Portland Community College and is open to all who are interested.
- The importance of upholding high standards to ensure the academic integrity of college courses
- Ways to engage faculty and other key stakeholders in implementing quality improvement practices
- The range of practices described by NACEP’s standards
- Strategies for conducting a self-study to align a concurrent enrollment program with NACEP’s national standards
- Types of documentary evidence necessary to assemble an exemplary accreditation application
- How to navigate NACEP’s peer-review program accreditation
We encourage you to bring a team:
- the college or university’s concurrent enrollment coordinator,
- the college or university’s chief academic officer or designee,
- college faculty who provide academic oversight over courses offered for concurrent enrollment, and
- key high school partners, such as a school district superintendent, district or school-based concurrent enrollment coordinator, or high school principal.
Facilitated by experienced trainers from leading NACEP-accredited programs:
Idaho State University
Everett Community College