- Brian Boecherer- email@example.com
- DeAnnia Clements- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Beam- email@example.com
- Christine Denecker- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Stetter- email@example.com
Mapping out guidelines for strong professional development with partnership and parity at the core, including pandemic shifts and new practices.
Developed by NACEP's Engagement Commission, this three-part webinar series gives attendees insights into ways the NACEP quality standards can help to build partnership, increase faculty to faculty collaboration, and ensure continuity in the delivery of college courses by concurrent enrollment instructors. Each webinar digs in on a different NACEP Issue Brief with a focus on pandemic impact and an eye for what’s next.
Sessions include panelists discussing their pre-pandemic practice, changes made due to the pandemic, and practices that were pandemic-forced but will likely be retained post-pandemic.