Yavapai College, in partnership with the Western Maricopa Programs of Study Consortia (WMPOS), is hosting the Arizona Dual Enrollment Statewide Conference. The purpose of this conference is to provide Arizona community college administrators, dual enrollment coordinators, directors, and faculty, Arizona dual enrollment high school partners to include administrators, Career Technical Education (CTE) Directors, dual enrollment liaisons, teachers, and counselors an opportunity to:
- Develop opportunities for statewide collaborations with Dual Enrollment professionals from across the state of Arizona
- Increase awareness among Dual Enrollment practitioners of statewide efforts in support of Dual Enrollment
- Share operational best practices, regarding both policies and programs, and encourage a unified effort and focus
- Examine challenges in finding qualified high school instructors with the new HLC requirements
- Increase awareness with the Arizona A-F School Accountability System and how high schools and colleges can partner to support these metrics
- Increase awareness on Guided Pathways
Conference Date: February 28, 2020 (*evening mixer on Thurs. eve, Jan 27th)
Lodging: no specific conference hotel.
- Thurs., Feb. 27, 4-6 p.m. -- Network Connections event -- held at the Southwest Wine Center at the Yavapai College Verde Valley Campus. Complimentary wine and appetizers served.
- Fri., Feb. 28, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. -- General Conference -- begins in Bldg. M, Room 137 at the Yavapai College Verde Valley campus. Lunch will be provided.
Contact: Heather Mulcaire for additional information
Email: Heather.Mulcaire@yc.edu or Phone: (928) 634-6527