NACEP’s new commission structure provides for the election of representatives to each of the three new Commissions (Advocacy, Engagement, and Research) from each of the five geographic regions (1-5). Members may self-nominate or be nominated by one or more peers to serve on a Commission for a given geographic region. These positions are open to any member type (accredited program or non-accredited program) but nominees must be members in good standing with the organization. Terms for an
Additional qualifications are listed below:
To be eligible to serve on a Commission, Commissioners must demonstrate:
- Expertise relevant to the charge of the Commission
- Commitment to the mission and strategic goals of NACEP
- Participation in NACEP activities
- Commitment to the time requirements for Commission service
- Institutional support for Commission service
To complete a nomination for yourself or another member, please complete the appropriate form and submit prior to the July 15, 2019 deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Williams, NACEP Executive Director.