- This event has passed.
Winter Accreditation Institute-SOLD OUT
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Led by experienced professionals from NACEP-accredited concurrent enrollment programs, this in-depth workshop features strategies for implementing NACEP’s national standards that enhance the quality of concurrent enrollment programs.
The Institute is being hosted by Everett Community College in Everett, Washington, near Seattle, and is open to all who are interested.
Experienced trainers from leading NACEP-accredited programs will cover the following learning objectives:
- The importance of upholding high standards to ensure the academic integrity of college courses
- Ways to engage faculty and other key stakeholders in implementing quality improvement practices
- The range of practices described by NACEP’s standards
- Strategies for conducting a self-study to align a concurrent enrollment program with NACEP’s national standards
- Types of documentary evidence necessary to assemble an exemplary accreditation application
- How to navigate NACEP’s peer-review program accreditation
Programs are encouraged to send teams to the workshop, including:
- the college or university’s concurrent enrollment coordinator,
- the college or university’s chief academic officer or designee,
- college faculty who provide academic oversight over courses offered for concurrent enrollment, and
- key high school partners, such as a school district superintendent, district or school-based concurrent enrollment coordinator, or high school principal.
Deanna Jessup, Indiana University
Jaclyn Dumond, University of Southern Indiana
Lynn Burbank, University of Minnesota-Duluth (R)
When: February 22, 2017
Where: Everett Community College - Everett, WA | Henry M. Jackson Conference Center (#8 on map)
Time: 9 am- 4:30 pm
Fees (per person):
Non-Member Rate: $150
Non-Member Rate plus Accreditation Webinar Series (Five webinar series devoted to the standards) : $195
$25 discount per person for institutions that send 3 or more individuals.