Led by experienced professionals from NACEP-accredited concurrent enrollment programs, this in-depth workshop features strategies for implementing NACEP’s national standards that enhance the quality of concurrent enrollment programs.
At this time NACEP will be offering two Accreditation Institutes in 2021, one virtual and one in-person at our National Conference. Please subscribe to our newsletter, The Oracle, for updates or check back here. Please email email@example.com with questions.
Experienced trainers from leading NACEP-accredited programs cover the following learning objectives:
- The importance of upholding high standards to ensure the academic integrity of college courses
- Ways to engage faculty and other key stakeholders in implementing quality improvement practices
- The range of practices described by NACEP’s standards
- Strategies for conducting a self-study to align a concurrent enrollment program with NACEP’s national standards
- Types of documentary evidence necessary to assemble an exemplary accreditation application
- How to navigate NACEP’s peer-review program accreditation
NACEP's Accreditation Institute is great for:
- the college or university’s concurrent enrollment coordinator,
- the college or university’s chief academic officer or designee,
- college faculty who provide academic oversight over courses offered for concurrent enrollment, and
- key high school partners, such as a school district superintendent, district or school-based concurrent enrollment coordinator, or high school principal.
Resources from NACEP's Accreditation Institute are restricted to individuals who have attended an Institute previously. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if this applies to you and you need the password to access these materials.