- This event has passed.
2018 Winter Accreditation Institute-SOLD OUT
February 1 @ 8:30 am - February 2 @ 12:30 pm
This event has sold out but you can join us in April for our Spring Institute in Albuquerque, New Mexico!
Led by experienced professionals from NACEP-accredited concurrent enrollment programs, this in-depth workshop features strategies for implementing NACEP’s 2017 national standards that enhance the quality of concurrent enrollment programs.
The Institute is being hosted by Florida International University in Miami, Florida and is open to all who are interested.
Experienced trainers from leading NACEP-accredited programs will cover the following learning objectives:
- The importance of upholding high standards to ensure the academic integrity of college courses
- Ways to engage faculty and other key stakeholders in implementing quality improvement practices
- The range of practices described by NACEP’s standards
- Strategies for conducting a self-study to align a concurrent enrollment program with NACEP's national standards
- Types of documentary evidence necessary to assemble an exemplary accreditation application
- How to navigate NACEP's peer-review program accreditation
Programs are encouraged to send teams to the workshop, including:
- the college or university’s concurrent enrollment coordinator,
- the college or university’s chief academic officer or designee,
- college faculty who provide academic oversight over courses offered for concurrent enrollment, and
- key high school partners, such as a school district superintendent, district or school-based concurrent enrollment coordinator, or high school principal.
- Victoria Zeppelin, Accreditation Commission Chair, Tompkins Cortland Community College
- Robie Cornelious, Accreditation Commission, Duval County Public Schools
- Jaclyn Dumond, University of Southern Indiana
Building: Graham Center, Room GC 243
Parking: Please email Jennie for information
Meals: Light Breakfast (Thursday and Friday), Lunch (Thursday Only)
Fees (per person):
NACEP Members: $145
Institutions that send 3 or more individuals will receive a 20% discount by entering the discount code 3OrMore
If you register and are unable to attend, you may substitute another person in your place.
Notice of conference registration cancellation must be received by January 20, 2018. All registration fees will be refunded, less a $50 administrative fee, for cancellations received by this date. We regret that we are unable to refund fees for cancellations after this date. Please email your cancellation notice to: email@example.com.
Instructions on Registration:
NACEP member or attended an event in the past two years? Confirm that your email address is in our new Customer Relationship System by choosing Recover Account to reset your password. If you are from a NACEP member institution but we do not have your email in our system, you can have a colleague register you or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-593-5205 to get your email address linked to your college's account.
New to NACEP? Just click out of the login box and register for the event. Once you fill out the registration form, you will have the option to create a user name and password should you decide to create an account on our system.