The NACEP Accreditation Commission manages NACEP’s accreditation process, reviews Peer Review Team reports and makes accreditation decisions. The Commission operates as an autonomous unit of NACEP in close collaboration with the Board of Directors. The Commission's activities and peer review process are documented in the Accreditation Commission Policy and Procedures Manual.
On February 3, 2016 the Commission released a Statement on Applying for Extensions from the Higher Learning Commission for Concurrent Enrollment Instructors to guide accredited programs and those pursuing accreditation from the 19-state HLC region that are considering applying for extensions for compliance with HLC's revised faculty credentials guidelines.
In accordance with NACEP's commitment to public disclosure and the Accreditation Commission's Policy and Procedures Manual, the Commission has published a Record of Decisions that documents the formal actions taken at its spring meeting beginning April 7, 2016 and ending April 13, 2016 with regard to concurrent enrollment programs that applied for NACEP accreditation during the 2015-16 application cycle.
Questions or comments should be addressed to the Chair of the Accreditation Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following twenty-six concurrent enrollment programs are undergoing peer review by NACEP's Accreditation Commission during the 2016-17 Review Cycle:
Programs Seeking Initial Accreditation
- Baker College (MI)
- City Colleges of Chicago (IL)
- College of Southern Nevada (NV)
- College of Western Idaho (ID)
- Florida State College at Jacksonville (FL)
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College (GA)
- John A. Logan College (IL)
- Mid-Michigan Community College (MI)
- Missouri Southern State University (MO)
- Northern State University (SD)
- University of Central Missouri (MO)
- University of Idaho (ID)
- West Virginia State University (WV)
Programs Seeking Reaccreditation
- Arkansas State University - Jonesboro (AR)
- Des Moines Area Community College (IA)
- Minnesota State University- Mankato (MN)
- Monroe Community College (NY)
- National Park College (AR)
- Niagara County Community College (NY)
- Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas (AR)
- Riverland Community College (MN)
- Southern Arkansas University- Magnolia (AR)
- Southwest Minnesota State University (MN)
- SUNY Broome Community College (NY)
- University of Arkansas of Little Rock (AR)
- University of Arkansas Community College at Hope (AR)
Peer review teams will assess the evidence provided by these applicants demonstrating their implementation of NACEP's national standards of program quality. The NACEP Accreditation Commission will review the findings of the peer review teams and other evidence and determine accreditation status in April 2017. Questions or comments regarding the Commission's review of these programs should be addressed to the Chair of the Accreditation Commission at email@example.com.